Monday, May 18, 2009

Step One - Organize

This is where I have always had problems in the past. I look at this as a big project and not little steps. We all know that it can be over welling to go into that favorite scrapbooking store but in a good way and you want tons of things. Well, at least that is the way it is for me. My husband hates it when I go to the scrapbooking store because I use to come home with new stuff all the time. And I'm still on my son's first two weeks of life. So step one is to organize and know what you have before you go back to that wonderful store. Here is a few ideas on what I have done.



Each shelf has something different.
Example:

Stamps

Scrap Paper

Paper

Important Papers and Art Work

Pictures





Bins are great for smaller things!
Examples:

Stickers

Stamp Pads

Cutting tools









No comments:

Post a Comment