Friday, May 22, 2009

Free Time

This is something that I have started to do in my free time. Not that there is much but something that I can do almost anywhere. I bought a start kit for the In Stitch'z line and like it because it adds something home made to my son's scrapbook. And I can also use old scraps of paper to make these this is what is so nice. So when I have free time at home I got and I think of the next shape or sayings that I will want to add next and then punch them out. After that I can work on them anywhere. Waiting for appointments watching TV or in the car that is what is so great about this. Also, another way you could save money this the In Stitch'z is to buy thread at a craft store plus Michael's and Hobby Lobby almost always have a coupon on there websites for that week. Good Luck and have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment